Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wish Me Luck

Interviewing without Facebook Support



Since I have lost my job on November 15th, I would post updates on interviews or job offers received.  It was a way of keeping people up to date and a way to look for moral support.  Unlike, Stepbrothers,John C Reilly isn't sitting directly behind me and without Facebook, I don't have this moral support of multiple people outside my family.  (Sarcasm alert) My wife, her family, my parents are very supportive but not as uplifting as multiple likes on Facebook.
"Interview went well today ---->Praying for an offer!" = 64 likes!  Now that feels GREAT!
 So, I ask for prayers today as I try to sell myself to the hiring managers at a downtown office.  I need this job for my family, for my sanity and for the sanity of those around me.  Like my blog and share it with others.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment